Where will CDS Broadband be delivered in Weston, Worle and the villages?

You can see a larger version of this map by clicking here.

This map shows the currently announced Superfast or higher speed Broadband Coverage (that is 30Mbps+) by Connecting Devon & Somerset and Commercial Broadband companies. When all is said and done, decent Internet coverage in Weston, Worle and the villages will be take up from around 90.5% to 98.5%; and John is meeting with broadband companies to discuss for we reach that remaining 1.5% too. Keep an eye on this website and John’s social media for updates!